Litigation-SurferLitigation-Surfer

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

Well good job.

I love the intro, but I'm sorry. There's been a gross error.
The pyro sounds like he does even with his mask removed. His vocal cords and lungs have been distorted over time through his extensive exposure to fumes and smoke from his pyromaniacal ways.

Duck.fla Spin Duck.fla Spin

A Remarkable Example of the Art Form

Never has the gritty, violent world of ducks, political subterfuge, intrigue and horror been so perfectly depicted. This haunts my dreams.

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Mediocre

"Oh no! There are various videogame products for sale!"

This is actually kind of funny, it's just that the audio keeps popping and a bunch of gray and black boxes aren't exactly visually attractive.

Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

Excellent voice job and song

The voices and song really made the cartoon.

Actually, bit of bible trivia for you: Jesus hated circumcision. It's why we jews don't exactly believe he was the messiah.

What is Love? What is Love?

Reminds me of South Park

That's some touching shit, right there.

Stop The War In Lebanon Stop The War In Lebanon

I Feel You

While I do promote the actions taken by the IDF during their invasion of Lebanon, I am very saddened by the innocent casualties sustained. I am Jewish- My loyalty is to the state of Israel alone and I will die to protect it. If I had any say, I'd be over there now, helping the IDF... But innocent deaths are something I cannot condone.

However, I can also never condone crappy flash entries. From an artistic standpoint, this was nothing but a bunch of copy/pasted images set to sad music. I see enough of that shit in educational movies as it is.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

You've still got the funk.

Very well done, even though I miss the photoshop magic of Zef.
I like the tributes to Hunter S. Thompson. They make me smile.

Wonchop responds:

Did Zef actually use any photoshop in the previous videos?

Weapons of Angels 3 Weapons of Angels 3

Some nice tweening action you've got there.

This is a well-tweened clip and some really nice and simple character designs- But something bugs me.

The scouts are armed with Silencers, yet you can hear the report of their guns? I know this is unrealistic, but that just makes no sense.

Queers of War Queers of War

My god...

...

But why?

Akira The Don - CLONES Akira The Don - CLONES

That's beautiful, man

HST shot himself, but I loved that bit.
(I'm sure you knew that)

Keep up the EXCELLENT work.